How To Cook The Best Sausage Recipe
A savory gravy that is a perfect match for bread and biscuits.
Servings 4 people
- 1 kg Sausage crumbled
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 3 cups Milk liquid
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 3 pcs Bread buns small
- Cook sausage in a pan over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add flour then mix for another 5 minutes.
- Now pour the milk into the pan and season it with ground black pepper and salt. Mix until thickened.
- Slice the bread buns into two to make top and bottom.
- Place the buns onto a plate and pour 1 cup of the sausage gravy on it.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 929kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 72g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Cholesterol: 198mg | Sodium: 1960mg | Potassium: 878mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 484IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 229mg | Iron: 4mg