Best Crabmeat Omelette Recipe
A tasty omelette made with delicious crab meat. Serve this dish on your next breakfast.
Servings 4 people
- 3 pcs Eggs beaten and season with salt and pepper.
- 1 cup Crab Meat
- 1 pc White Onion cut into strips
- 1 tbsp Young Onion
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Water
- In a pan, melt 1/4 cup of butter, saute onion until softened.
- Then add the crabmeat and young onion. Season it with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp ground black pepper. Set aside.
- In another pan, melt the remaining butter, then pour in the beaten egg. Occasionally turn the egg over. Cook over low heat.
- Sprinkle crabmeat mixture over half of the omelette. Now fold the other half of the egg.
- Transfer onto a plate. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 241kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 846mg | Potassium: 86mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 709IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg