Best Huevos Rancheros Recipe
This dish is a typical breakfast in Mexico. A fresh and healthy meal to start your day.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- 1 teaspoon Chinese Parsley chopped
- 4 pcs Tomatoes big, slightly fried and peeled
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed and minced
- 1 pc Green Chili chopped
- 4 pcs Eggs fried
- 4 pcs Tortilla make it warm
- 2 pcs White Onion cut into small cubes
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ tablespoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoon Water
- Using a blender, mix tomatoes, Chinese parsley, garlic, and green chili. Add 2 tablespoon of water. Blend for 5 minutes.
- After blending, transfer it into a pot and simmer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, arrange the tortilla in a wide serving plate. Put an egg on each tortilla and pour the tomato mixture on the tortillas with fried eggs.
- Top it with white onion. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 9kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 301mg | Potassium: 10mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg