Best Banana Bread Recipe
Turn your regular bread into this tasty banana bread. A perfect bread to match your coffee.
Servings 4 people
- Rectangular baking pan
- 3 pcs Banana big and crushed
- 3/4 cups Sugar
- 1 pc Egg large
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- In a large mixing bowl, put the crushed banana, add sugar, and egg. Mix well.
- Now, pour in the milk, add flour, and baking soda. Mix well.
- Brush the rectangular baking dish with oil. Then fill it with the banana bread mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake the mixture for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, make slices. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 279kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 329mg | Potassium: 74mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 39g | Vitamin A: 49IU | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1mg