Best Korean Fried Chicken Recipe
An Asian frying technique that makes the coat thin and almost transparent. It is most of the time coated with sticky, spicy, and sweet sauce.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- 1 kg Chicken breasts skinless and boneless
- ¼ cup Flour
- 2 pcs Eggs beaten
- ½ cup Corn starch
- 2 cups Oil
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup Gochujang chili paste
- ¼ cup Rice vinegar
- ¼ cup Brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sesame seeds
Chicken and coat
- Prepare beaten egg, put the flour in a bowl, and corn starch in a different bowl.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and ground black pepper.
- Coat the chicken first with flour, next dip chicken into the beaten egg, and lastly, roll chicken onto the corn starch.
- Do the same procedure with the remaining chicken breast, and place it on a tray.
For the Sauce
- In a bowl, mix gochujang chili paste, brown sugar, and soy sauce. Mix until well incorporated.
Frying the Chicken
- Heat oil in a pan and fry chicken breasts until both sides turned golden brown.
- After frying all chicken, mix the gochujang mixture onto the fried chicken in a bowl. Mix until chicken breasts are well coated.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 538kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 55g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 162mg | Sodium: 1090mg | Potassium: 962mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 2mg