- 4 cups Chicken stock
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- ¼ Salt
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 4 pcs Eggs beaten
- 2 teaspoon Cornstarch
- ½ cup Spring onion cut into small pieces
- Dilute the cornstarch in ¼ cup water. Stir and mix well. Set aside.
- In a casserole, pour-in the chicken stock then season with salt and pepper
- Heat the casserole and boil for 5 minutes.
- Then add the soy sauce.
- Pour-in the beaten egg. Stir.
- Add-in the cornstarch diluted in water. Continue to stir until the texture of the soup reaches your desired texture.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle green onions on top.
- Serve, share and enjoy!
Calories: 99kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 598mg | Potassium: 296mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 125IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg