Best Egg Drop Soup Recipe
- 4 cups Chicken stock
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/4 Salt
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 4 pcs Eggs beaten
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/2 cup Spring onion cut into small pieces
- Dilute the cornstarch in 1/4 cup water. Stir and mix well. Set aside.
- In a casserole, pour-in the chicken stock then season with salt and pepper
- Heat the casserole and boil for 5 minutes.
- Then add the soy sauce.
- Pour-in the beaten egg. Stir.
- Add-in the cornstarch diluted in water. Continue to stir until the texture of the soup reaches your desired texture.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle green onions on top.
- Serve, share and enjoy!
Calories: 99kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 598mg | Potassium: 296mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 125IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg