- ¼ kg Pork meat ground
- 2 pcs White Onion cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
- ½ pc Ginger thumb and crushed into small pieces
- 1 ½ teaspoon Corn starch
- 1 pack Wonton wrapper
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 2 cups Chicken broth
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed and minced
- 1 pc Ginger thumb and cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 2 pcs White onion cut into strips
- Put the ground pork in a bowl, then season it with soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, salt, pepper, and cornstarch. Mix well.
- Get wonton wrapper and fill it with 1 tablespoon of ground pork mixture. Wet the edges of the wonton wrapper, then fold it diagonally to create a triangle.
- Do the same procedure with the remaining wonton wrapper.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, and saute the onion, then add the garlic and ginger. Saute for another 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, pour the chicken broth into the pot, then bring to boil.
- Add the wontons and boil for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 532kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 2008mg | Potassium: 394mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 16IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 5mg