Best Chicken Noodle Soup
A hot and healthy dish to comfort you beyond words. A combination of noodles and chicken to warm your cold rainy day.
Servings 4 people
- 1/2 kg Chicken Breast washed and cleaned
- 1/2 kg Miki Noodles thin version and cleaned with hot water
- 2 cup Chicken Stock
- 2 cups Water
- 1 pc Carrot small and cut into thin strips
- 5 pcs Pechay Baguio chopped
- 2 pcs Eggs hard-boiled and halved
- 1/4 cup Young Onion chopped
- 5 cloves Garlic crushed and minced, then fried until golden brown.
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Oil
- In a pot, pour the water and chicken broth. Bring to boil.
- Toss in chicken breast, and simmer for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, turn off the fire and set aside. Let the chicken breast cool.
- Shred the chicken breast and set aside.
- Prepare 4 bowls, divide the miki noodles equally into 4 bowls.
- Put the shredded chicken breast on top, pechay baguio, young onion, a scant of fried garlic, and slices of eggs.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 615mg | Potassium: 604mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 79IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg