- 4 pcs Crab
- 5 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 thumb Ginger cut into strips
- ½ cup Spring onions cut into ½ inch
- 1 pc Onion cubed
- 2 tablespoon Fish sauce
- 2 cups Misua
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- Heat the cooking oil in a cooking pot.
- Saute the garlic and ginger.
- Add the onion. Cook until the onion becomes soft.
- Add-in the crabs. Pour-in the fish sauce and add water . Let it boil.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle some ground black pepper. Let the water reboil. Cook for 1 minute.
- Put-in the misua noodles. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the spring onions. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 76kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 718mg | Potassium: 75mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 125IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg