Best Molo Soup Recipe
This may sound Chinese, but this is actually a Filipino dish. A combination of tasty chicken broth and ground pork wrapped in a wonton wrapper.
Servings 4 people
- 1/2 kg Pork Meat ground
- 1/2 kg Shrimp peeled and chopped
- 2 pcs White Onion thinly sliced
- 1 pc Egg
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 20 pcs Molo Wrapper
- 1/2 kg Chicken Breast
- 2 tbsp Young Onion thinly sliced
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Water
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 4 cloves Garlic minced and sauteed until golden brown
- In a bowl, combine ground pork, shrimp, onion, egg, garlic powder, ground black pepper, salt, and olive oil. Mix well and set aside.
- In the meantime, boil chicken breast in a pot with 4 cups of water for 20 minutes.
- While waiting for the chicken breast, make the pork dumpling.
- Get 1 molo wrapper and put 1 tbsp of ground pork mixture then fold it.
- Do the same process with the remaining ground pork mixture.
- After 20 minutes, remove the chicken breast from the pot. Let it cool.
- Shred the chicken breast, then toss it back into the pot.
- Now, drop all the pork dumplings into the pot.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, season it with fish sauce and put the young onion.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 633kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 75g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 486mg | Sodium: 2745mg | Potassium: 1134mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 38IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 228mg | Iron: 5mg