Grilling food is one of the typical processes of Filipinos when it comes to cooking. They come up to this dish to provide a smokey and aromatic flavor of an ingredient, aside from pork, beef, and fish. They also use chicken as a primary ingredient of this cuisine. An excellent example of that is the Chicken Inasal menu.
The Philippines is well known for having different excellent recipes all over it. As a result, many Filipinos use this opportunity to make a living out of these recipes. That is why it's not surprising that Chicken Inasal is one of their top menu items. This dish has its unique and extraordinary savory taste that can attract many Filipinos. That is why it's a great idea to consider it in your menu.
On the other hand, did you know a fast-food chain that includes Chicken Inasal as their main course? Yes, that is right. In the Philippines, they call this restaurant as Mang Inasal. It is a popular fast-food chain that offers Chicken Inasal as their main course. They include various parts of the chicken to give you the top option that suits your taste better. Also, aside from that, they have dessert, barbeque, Palabok, and other recipes that can complement this Inasal course.
Moreover, together with this Inasal meal, they also serve an extra chicken oil to make it more savory. Most Filipinos' favorite is this chicken oil; while having their Inasal, they put it in their rice to add flavor to enhance your Inasal dish’s taste. To make it more intense, they use soy sauce with chili as their dipping sauce. With all of that, you can have an outstanding meal that can fill up your belly.
Furthermore, if you are not a fan of restaurants, making this Inasal course is worth trying. That is why we are here to help you in making your version of these delicious recipes. Aside from that, we also want to elaborate more information about this kind of meal. To do that, make sure that you keep on browsing every detail that we are giving you. This information can serve as your guideline to prepare this Inasal menu.
So, join us on this journey. Let us explore the wonders that these recipes might offer us. Also, let us discover the exciting knowledge that this course can produce. Enjoy reading!
What Are These Filipino Best Chicken Inasal Recipes
Chicken is one of the Filipinos most beneficial ingredients up to this moment. For them having this ingredient is a perfect course for everyone. That is why they bring so much flavor to numerous cuisines. And that includes our chicken dish of the day, the Chicken Inasal menu.
To make this delicious Inasal, you need to use chicken as its primary ingredient, of course. With the use of various seasonings like salt, pepper, soy sauce, lemongrass, and other compounds, you can now marinade it to set its taste. You can also add Calamansi to give some sourness that can balance the saltiness of the other ingredients.
Ensure that you cut your chicken per part in making this course, not too little but more significant than the chicken cutting’s standard size. Most Of the time, many individuals use the thigh and leg part as their main ingredient in preparing this kind. Besides, it has a soft and smooth interest, it is also easy to tenderize, and it is the moistest part of the chicken. That is why using it makes your preparation easier.
Moreover, marinating is the most crucial in making this Inasal menu. It is because it serves as the foundation of the taste and flavor of these chicken recipes. Ensure that you put each of the marinating ingredients not too bland and not too salty in making this process. Enough savors are essential not to overpower the natural taste of your primary element. Adding a little sweet can also help you in some ways.
Furthermore, soy sauce plays a vital role in this marinade. Adding ground pepper, Calamansi, lemongrass, vinegar, ginger, garlic, and brown sugar are essential compounds that you need to correctly set your chicken. Overnight is the most advisable to marinate your chicken. That way, it can absorb the flavor that you want in this course. But, if you're busy and don't have much time to cook it, 40 mins to 120 mins of marination work. Yet, it is not the same intensity as overnight marinating.
On the other hand, to know more about this chicken dish, make sure you keep on navigating this article because we provide some information that might help you prepare for this exciting course. For that reason, it can serve as your guideline to produce this delightful meal. Still, make sure that you follow these guidelines to create your masterpiece.
So, at this moment, join us as we give you this outstanding information to prepare this Chicken menu. Let us get started!
Ways To Cook These Chicken Inasal Recipes
Grilling is the most crucial part of achieving this delightful menu. This process requires full attention to cooking your chicken correctly and adequately. That is why we make a list that might help you decide what method can do better and suits you most. This list includes the following;
It is the most convenient when it comes to grilling your meat because it can flare up with the push of a button. In an instant, you can achieve what kind of heat you want to prepare your chicken. Besides, this method also has a temperature knob to control the temperature in preparing this meal. It is much more helpful to prevent your chicken from burning and overcooking.
Moreover, using this method is not much the same as your regular charcoal can provide. Yes, that is right. It can't be as hot as your charcoal does, but it can produce 400°F to 600°F range. Still, you can use it as multiple burners instead. This method can provide various cooking zones like searing steak and warming up soups aside.
On that note, you can say that this way of preparing this course is a lot easier than your typical method of searing meat. In that case, you can achieve what kind of meal you want, and at the same time, you can save so much time and effort. That is why considering this in your ways can offer an outstanding result. You can say that it is much more helpful than others.
It is the most traditional way of searing meat. Using charcoal is the number one method to achieve your smokey yet, flavorful Inasal. As you know, charcoal can produce so much smoke that can contribute to this course’s savory taste. Plus, it is much cheaper to have that electric and gas.
On the other hand, this method requires much more attention. Because it doesn't have a temperature knob to control the heat on your meat, that is why to prevent burning; you need focus while preparing this Inasal course. It is also a little bit tricky when you're not familiar with using it because it requires briquettes or charcoal lump to fuel.
Thus, you can also choose two ways to use this charcoal version. The first one is the direct use of it when searing meat. As you know, charcoal can produce so much heat when you use it directly. That is why many people use it for other purposes like boiling meat to tenderize.
However, the second one is pushing the charcoal to one side. You can use this for the slow process of preparing your food. Aside from that, you can also use this procedure in some food preparation like in Lechon. It requires an indirect temperature to balance the heat inside these massive ingredients.
As you know, if your fire is too much, you can burn your meat outside and undercooked inside. Using this process is more helpful to give equal heat to every inch of your ingredient. So, considering this method can provide an excellent outcome.
Nowadays, many individuals use this version of preparing their meal. It is because it requires only electricity to operate. For that reason, many of them think that it is more convenient than the other method out there. You don't need so much hassle to make a fire and prepare your gas to perform this version. Just set your table and plug your equipment, and you can have your food ready in a snap.
On the other hand, this method has a downside. You can't use it if you don't have electricity at home. As you know, its source of power is the electricity, to do its job. Plus, if you are a fan of the smoky flavor that comes from the charcoal, using it can disappoint you anyhow. It might be convenient, but it doesn't have that factor.
However, with the use of this electrical tool, you can provide an effortless preparation. It can save so much of your time and energy, unlike using charcoal manually. Some of these electronic tools also have a heat setting. That is why you can also control the amount of heat that you need to prepare your meal.
Troubleshooting For This Inasal Recipe
In making these chicken courses, some instances need an immediate solution. That is why, in this section, we provide some remedies that can help you to make your meal more delightful and trouble-free. We listen to some of it to offer you options to consider. It includes the following;
In case you make your meal with a bland taste, you can try to make a different blend that you can put in your chicken while you are searing it. Make a mixture of the same marinating mix you create and add some more seasoning to it in a separate bowl. Then brush some more in your chicken to add more flavor and saltiness. That way, you can bring out the savory taste of your course.
In this case, having burnt chicken skin makes your meal bitter. To lessen that problem, you can use banana leaves to control the heat that you will put in your chicken. It can also give some extra flavor to your dish.
On the other hand, you can also put some marinating mix into the burnt skin to soften it, and carefully, you can scrap the burnt side of it. That way, you eliminate the bitterness that this burnt thing can give.
Yet, you can also adjust the heat of your meal by putting your charcoal in one place. As you know, direct heat can provide a high temperature, while if you put your flame to one side, you can slow the heat process. As a result, you can prevent your meal from burning.
Saltiness can bring an excellent flavor into your dish, but it can become trouble in your kitchen if you put too much of it. Plus, having salty meals is the worst enemy to come across with. That is why you need to resolve it quickly.
Moreover, in troubleshooting this course, you can make a different mixture and brush it all over your chicken. But, ensure that you make it blander to counter the saltiness of your meat. You can also use vinegar as a dip to lessen your course’s saltiness while you eat it. You can also serve a soup to counter the salinity of your chicken.
This section can provide some information that can help you to understand these recipes more. We list some of these useful data for you to understand the other side of this course. We also include some of the benefits you can have while consuming each of these course ingredients. Plus, we also want you to know the nutritional content that these ingredients have. It includes the following;
is the primary ingredient when it comes to preparing this delightful meal. It also contains a lot of nutrients that can help your body to achieve stable health. It includes a high amount of protein and does not contain many fats, especially lean cuts. It also has vitamin B12, choline, zinc, iron, copper, and tryptophan.
On the other hand, this meat has a good source of amino acids that help your body build muscle tissues. This nutrient also plays a vital role in maintaining your bone mineral density. In all, eating this nutritional meat can significantly benefit your muscles and promote healthy bones. As a result, it can fight osteoporosis to invade your body.
Moreover, chicken also promotes weight loss in a better way. The protein content of this meat can make you fuller even if you don't eat that much. For that reason, it can affect your appetite and lessen your weight as expected. Healthier weight can promote a significant factor in reducing the risk of heart diseases. It can also reduce your blood pressure level at the same time.
Furthermore, the tryptophan nutrient can bring you a better mood also. It is part of an amino acid that contains a higher level of serotonin in our brain. It is the nutrient that brings a “feel good” hormone that sets your mood.
So, that's the nutritional value and the benefits that the chicken has. It's not all about the taste, but it also contains a helpful substance you can use to have a healthy body. Besides, you can also include this meat in your dietary menu. You can say that this ingredient can provide significant benefits. That is why considering it is an excellent option.
It is a product that uses fermented soybean and wheat. It has a dark color and a salty taste. Most people are using this product to make their meals more memorable. Plus, you can also use this product to create numerous dishes.
However, it contains nutrients that can help you. It includes a high amount of protein and carbohydrates in volume. Plus, the fermentation and aging process contributes almost 300 mix of substance that creates a unique aroma, flavor, and color. It also contains alcohol, sugar, amino acid-like glutamic acid, and even organic acid like lactic acid.
The downside of this product is that it contains a high sodium count, which can trigger high blood pressure. Still, controlling this liquid seasoning intake can also provide a positive result. This product also has excellent participation in the diet menu, especially when you consume healthy foods like fruits and vegetables.
It is a herb that contains an intense aroma and flavor that can provide a savory taste to any dish like in our star dish today. You can also use it to lessen the fishy smell and taste of some ingredients because of its taste and smell.
Moreover, it contains citrus flavor that can provide a spice that can complement the taste of any meats that you want. Aside from that, this lemongrass has Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and folate and minerals such as manganese, iron, and calcium content. Yet, it doesn't have dietary fiber content.
On that note, there are various benefits that you can get from this lemongrass. It includes the following;
- It has antioxidant properties.
- It has antimicrobial properties.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It may also reduce the risk of cancers.
- It may help to promote healthy digestion.
- It may act as a diuretic.
- It may also help to reduce high systolic blood pressure.
- It may help to regulate cholesterol.
- It may help you to lose weight.
- It may help relieve symptoms of PMS.
It is one of the citrus fruits that you use as a common ingredient in making various dishes. Calamansi has a high amount of Vitamin C and other nutrients that your body needs. Many individuals use their juice to boost their immune system for about generations until now. Even though it has a high acidity content, many people drink this as a compound for the stomach.
Moreover, among citrus fruits, this ingredient has a lot of benefits to offer. Below includes the following;
- It can bleach the skin.
- It may fight inflammation.
- Aids in collagen production
- It may boost your immune system.
- It can reduce mucus.
- It can regulate glucose, insulin, and cholesterol levels.
- It can also detoxify your body.
On the contrary, we also list the side effects of consuming too much of it. It includes the following;
- Stomach issues - Using Calamansi juice can help your stomach for some reasons, but, in some cases, too much of it can also produce problems at the same time. Aside from that, it can give your stomach an extreme toughness, as it provides chemicals that shrink the body tissues and intense sourness. This stomach ache might include acid reflux, cramping, upset stomach, and diarrhea. Especially if you have a sensitive stomach and gut, to start with.
- Kidney problems -Even though the Calamansi is a healthy fruit, it can also cause trouble if you have it too much. The kidney is an essential organ of our body. That is why you need to take care of it. Yet, stimulating urination with such hard diuretics as Calamansi juice can be damaging, so considering this information can help you make things right.
- Tooth enamel decay -The acid content of every acidic fruit can affect your teeth for some reason. It can help you remove stains from it, but too much can damage its structure. To avoid that from happening, you can use metal and glass straw. Avoid plastic straw; you can get the chemical substance because of the acidity of this fruit. You can also wash your mouth after drinking these citric acid fruit juices.
We provide helpful information above to give you a hand in making this delightful cuisine. That is why, in this section, we listed some of the essential details that can serve as your guideline to create this excellent course. It includes the following;
- Wash your chicken correctly to remove the oiliness and dirt.
- Trim some of the excess skin to lessen the fats and oil you have in your chicken.
- Make sure that, before you marinade these ingredients, you make a hole in some parts of it so that it can absorb the flavor inside.
- Put enough soy sauce and seasonings to avoid too much saltiness on your mixture in making the marinating mix. Plus, do not put oil into it because oil can burn your ingredients quickly.
- Overnight marinating can provide an outstanding result, as always. The chicken can absorb all the flavors that you put in your marinating mix. That is why, when you grill it, it can give a savory effect.
- If you want some heat, you can add hot pepper, but make sure you put it enough to avoid problems.
- If you also want extra flavor, putting bell pepper may work well too. Crushed garlic also gives an outstanding taste.
Best Served With
Trying new combinations is an exciting thing to do. Pairing other courses into one another can bring so much flavor that it makes your appetite more active. This section provides a list of recipes that can suit your taste better with your Chicken Inasal. It includes the following;
- Rice - is the everyday partner in Filipino cuisines. It has a specific taste that can complement and balance the saltiness of our chicken dish. It is also available in any place, that is why you can have it anytime. Plus, rice contains a high amount of carbs that you need in your body. Therefore, having it as an option is an extraordinary thing to do.
- Chicken Sinigang - is one of the varieties of Sinigang that contains a flavorful taste of sourness. Pairing this course into your Inasal can provide a special savory effect that can boost your appetite. The saltiness and sourness of these two recipes surprisingly complement each other. Also, it can remove the oiliness feeling in your mouth. That is why considering it is an excellent choice.
- Chopsuey - is a vegetable course containing a simple taste that can lessen your smokey chicken’s saltiness. This combination can bring your recipe to the second level. That is why you can include these two in your combo meals.
- Bread - in some countries, they make a burger out of the smoky chicken courses as well. This wheat product can adapt and balance the taste of the salty flavor of our star chicken recipe. That is why you can include it as your excellent combo.
- Ice tea - is a cold drink with a sweet taste that can balance our chicken dish’s flavor. It can wash out all the salty taste that leaves saltiness in your mouth. Plus, these drinks’ cold temperatures ease the spices you have in your meal, that is why it can be an excellent combo that you need.
Therefore we conclude that this Inasal can bring an outstanding savory flavor that can boost your appetite to keep you from eating more. This meal is an excellent choice for every occasion that you have. You can also include it in your list menu, especially when you go on a vacation to live swimming on the beach. Like the typical Filipinos do.
Moreover, if you want to make your preparation more special, ensure that you consider our tips. This information can provide you an excellent idea to make this chicken course tastier. Besides, you can look at the troubleshooting that we give you to solve your problem in a snap. Just ensure that you follow every remedy that we include in that section.
Furthermore, we hope that all of this information can provide practical learnings that you need in making this delightful course. Gladly, we want to share with you the enjoyable and exciting flavors of this chicken course. That is why preparing this at home can level up your Inasal menu. You can consider it as the worth of trying meals.
So, bring out your spatula and be ready to create your masterpiece. Enjoy eating!
For more delicious recipe, visit Eat Like Pinoy!
Superb Chicken Inasal Menu
- 2 lbs Chicken cut into serving pieces
- 2 tablespoon Ginger minced
- 2 tablespoon Garlic minced
- ¾ cup Lemongrass chopped
- 1 cup Coconut vinegar
- ½ cup Lemon or calamansi juice
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Lemon Soda soft drink
- ½ tablespoon Ground Black Pepper
- 3 tablespoon Annatto oil atsuete oil
- ½ cup Margarine softened
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Lemon or Calamansi juice
- Put and combine chicken, lemongrass, salt, ground black pepper, ginger, garlic, brown sugar, vinegar, lemon-lime soda, and lemon juice In a resealable bag or large bowl.
- Stir or shake until ingredients are well mixed. Refrigerate for 1 to 3 hours.
- For the basting, put margarine, annatto oil, salt and lemon or calamansi juice in a separate bowl. Then, stir. Set aside.
- Light the charcoal and wait until embers appear on the charcoal.
- Grill the chicken for 20 minutes or until well done and baste generous amount of the basting sauce.
- Transfer the grilled chicken onto a serving plate.
- Serve with hot rice. Share and enjoy!