Best Roast Beef Recipe
A classic English main beef dish that is seasoned with various ingredients. Make your next meal special with this savory roast beef.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- Baking tray
- 1 kg Beef Meat whole
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 5 cloves Garlic cut into 4 pieces each.
For the Sauce
- 1 cup Red Wine
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Beef Stock
- 2 tbsp Corn Starch diluted
- Make incisions around the beef using a knife. Then, put the garlic inside the cuts.
- Then rub it with oil, salt, and ground black pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Then, place the beef over the wire rack and place the wire rack onto the baking tray.
- Bake the beef for 2 hours. Then, remove the beef from the oven. Let it cool.
- Pour the wine onto the baking tray, so you can get the dripping sauce from the beef.
- Transfer the beef sauce into a pot. Then, pour in the water, beef stock, and slowly pour the diluted corn starch. Stir until sauce thickened.
- Slice the beef into serving pieces. Serve with sauce and enjoy!
Calories: 439kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 57g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 155mg | Sodium: 917mg | Potassium: 999mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 33IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 6mg