Best Chicksilog Recipe
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 4 pcs Chicken
- 4 cups Cooked rice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup Cooking oil
- 5 pcs Eggs
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Calamansi juice extract
- In a bowl, season chicken with salt, pepper and calamansi extract. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes Set aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Fry 4 eggs then remove from the pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat an egg using a fork.
- Then pour the flour in flat plate.
- Get the chicken then dip in the beaten egg and dredge in the flour.
- In the same pan (you used in cooking the egg), gently fry the chicken for 6-8 minutes per side or until crispy brown over low medium heat.
- Then remove the chicken from the pan and let it sit until dry. Set aside.
- In another pan, heat cooking oil then saute garlic until brown.
- Add the cooked rice and season with salt. Mix well for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Scoop 1 cup of fried rice and put over the plate.
- Then arrange the fried chicken and egg on the side of the plate.
- Serve while hot! Enjoy.
Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 295mg | Potassium: 81mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg