- Baking dish
- 3 cups Hash brown
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted butter
- 1 can Cream of chicken
- 2 cups Sour cream
- 1 pc Egg large
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese grated
- 1 pc White onion chopped
- ¼ tablespoon Ground black pepper
- In a bowl, mix the cream of chicken, sour cream, and egg. Mix well,
- Add the hash brown, onion, and 1 cup of cheddar cheese. Stir until well combined.
- Add the ground black pepper then mix well.
- Prepare the baking dish and make sure that it's dry. Rub the baking dish with butter then, add the hash brown mixture. Make sure that it is evenly spread in the baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Then top the hash brown mixture with the remaining 1 cup of cheddar cheese. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 mins or until it turned brown.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 677kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 50g | Saturated Fat: 29g | Cholesterol: 134mg | Sodium: 1014mg | Potassium: 724mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1510IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 567mg | Iron: 3mg