Table of Contents Hide
- 11x8 Baking pan
- ½ cup Butter
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 pc Egg
- ⅓ cup Flour
- ½ cup Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brush the baking pan with butter and layer it with a baking sheet paper.
- Mix the butter, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl until evenly mixed. Then add the egg and blend it well.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and salt, then add this to the butter mixture. Mix until smoothened.
- Pour the mixture into a baking pan, then bake it for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, sprinkle it with chocolate chips on top, then slice the brownie brittle and transfer on a plate.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 503kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 219mg | Potassium: 11mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 52g | Vitamin A: 759IU | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1mg