Table of Contents Hide
- 1 pc Milkfish (Bangus) grilled
- 2 cups Malunggay leaves
- 2 cups Squash flowers
- 8 pcs Lady's fingers (Okra)
- 1 cup Stringbeans cut into 1-inch long
- 1 pc Bittergourd de-seed, cut into 1-inch long
- 3 tablespoon Preserved salted fish (Bagoong isda)
- 1 thumb Ginger cut into circles
- 2 pcs Tomatoes medium size, quartered
- 1 pc Onion medium size, cubed
- 3 cups Water
- In a casserole, pour-in water with bagoong, ginger, onion, and tomatoes. Let it boil.
- Then add the stringbeans and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the bittergourd and okra. Let it boil for another 5 minutes.
- Then put the malunggay leaves with squash flowers and boil for 3 minutes.
- Transfer in a serving bowl. Eat with grilled fish. Enjoy!
Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 393mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 525IU | Vitamin C: 269mg | Calcium: 542mg | Iron: 1mg