- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 2 pcs White onion cut into small cubes
- ½ kg Beef meat ground
- 1 teaspoon Chili powder
- 4 pcs Tomato cut into small cubes
- ¼ cup Tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Oregano powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- ¼ cup Taco powder
- ½ cup Cheese
- ½ cup Salad dressing
- 1 cup Corn grain cooked
- ¼ kg Lettuce fresh and cut into shreds
- Heat butter in a pan. Then saute the onion for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add the ground beef and mix until it turned brown.
- Season the ground beef with salt, ground black pepper, oregano powder, taco powder, chili powder, tomato sauce, and cooked corn grains. Cook for another 5 minutes then set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the lettuce with tomatoes, sugar, cheese, salad dressing, and ground beef. Mix well.
- Serve with tortillas, and enjoy!
Calories: 355kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 863mg | Potassium: 617mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 810IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 141mg | Iron: 3mg