- ½ kg Chicken breast cut into bite-size
- ½ kg Beef meat cut into 2-inch cubes
- ½ cup Sausage cut into 1-inch long
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed into pieces
- 1 pc White onion cut into small cubes
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 6 cups Chicken broth
- 2 cups Water
- 1 pc Corn fresh and cut into 2-inch long
- 1 cup Squash cut into 2-inch cubes
- 2 cups Yucca
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1 pc Cassava big and cut into big cubes
- 8 pcs Chinese parsley leaves
- 1 pc Taro big and cut into big cubes
- Season beef and chicken with cumin, oregano, paprika, and garlic.
- Heat oil in a large pot, then add the seasoned chicken and beef, mix and cover the pot.
- Add water then bring it to boil for 15 minutes over low heat, and stir it occasionally.
- After 15 minutes, add onion, stir for 5 minutes, then add yucca, salt, and ground black pepper. Mix and pour the chicken broth and boil for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, remove the chicken and set aside. Boil the beef for another hour.
- After an hour, add the chicken again into the pot, then add sausage.
- Boil for another 5 minutes, then add corn, taro, cassava, and Chinese parsley.
- After 5 minutes, add squash and pour a bit more water. Boil for 10 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy!
Calories: 676kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 62g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 179mg | Sodium: 2007mg | Potassium: 1668mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 4077IU | Vitamin C: 55mg | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 5mg