Best Vegetable Omelette Recipe
- 3 pcs Egg
- 1/4 cup Red bell pepper diced
- 1/4 cup Green bell pepper diced
- 3/4 cup White mushroom sliced
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- In a cooking pan, heat 1 tbsp butter.
- Put-in mushroom with green and red bell pepper.
- Season with salt and pepper. Mix well and cook for about 2-3 minutes. Then transfer in a bowl. Set aside.
- Beat the eggs and pour-in the bowl with cooked vegetables. Mix well. Set aside.
- In another pan, heat the remaining butter and gently pour the mixed ingredients until you formed a circle. Then cook for 5 minutes. Do the same on the other side.
- Transfer on a plate. Serve with bread. Enjoy!
Calories: 86kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 224mg | Potassium: 93mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 592IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg