- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1 pc Red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 pc Green bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 pc White onion cut into strips
- 2 pcs Japanese eggplant cut into 1-inch
- 6 cloves Garlic crushed and minced
- 1 inch Ginger cut into strips
- 1 pc Green chili pepper cut into strips
- 1/2 cup Basil fresh
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Water
- Heat oil in a pan, saute the garlic until golden brown, then add the onion then mix until translucent. Add the ginger and mix for a couple of seconds.
- Add the eggplant into the pan and season it with salt and ground black pepper. Mix and pour the water, then cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add the red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and green chili pepper. Mix then add the basil leaves.
- Serve hot in a bowl and enjoy!
Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 294mg | Potassium: 27mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 158IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg