- Hand mixer
- 3 pcs Eggs
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tablespoon Sugar powder
- In a bowl, separate the egg yolk from the egg white.
- Brush the ramekin with butter and sprinkle it with sugar. Set aside.
- Mix the egg yolk with sugar using the manual hand mixer until the sugar is melted.
- In a pan, melt the butter and add it to the egg yolk mixture. Then mix it for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, add the flour, and mix it for another 10 minutes, or until the texture is fluffy. Set aside.
- Mix the egg white using the electric hand mixer for 20 minutes, or until the texture is fluffy.
- Mix the souffle mixture to the egg white. Mix the souffle mixture and egg white in one direction only.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the ramekin.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees F.
- Bake it for 10 minutes, or until the layer turned golden brown.
- Sprinkle it with sugar powder. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 538kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 218mg | Potassium: 74mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 54g | Vitamin A: 759IU | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1mg