Best Sweet And Sour Tilapia Recipe
A savory seafood dish made of Tilapia that is complemented with a classic sweet and sour sauce.
Servings 4 people
- 4 pcs Tilapia medium, washed, and cleaned.
- 1 pc Onion medium and cut into strips
- 2 pcs Tomatoes cut into strips
- 1 thumb Ginger cut into strips
- 1 pc Carrots cut into strips
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Vinegar
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 2 cups Water
- 2 tbsp Corn Starch diluted in 1/2 cup of water
- 6 pcs Young Onion cut into 2-inch long
- 1 cup Oil
- Cut each side of the fish. Then put 1/2 tsp salt inside of the fish cut.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the fish until golden brown.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in another pan, saute onion, tomato, carrot, and ginger. Mix until softened.
- Pour the water, ketchup, and sprinkle it with salt, ground black pepper.
- Mix until the mixture boils.
- Then, pour in the vinegar and add sugar.
- Now, pour the diluted corn starch into the pan.
- Then, carefully add the fish. Simmer for 2 minutes only.
- Transfer onto a serving plate and top it with bell pepper and young onion.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 234kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 1133mg | Potassium: 189mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 38g | Vitamin A: 350IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg