Best Sweet Cornbread Recipe
A light buttery cornbread that has a grainy texture. Irresistible bread with a fluffy center and crisp edges.
Servings 4 people
- Rectangular baking pan
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Cornmeal
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 pc Egg
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 1 cup Milk liquid
- 1/2 cup Butter melted
- 1/2 tsp Oil
- In a bowl, mix flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well then set aside.
- In another bowl, mix egg, sour cream, milk, and melted butter. Mix well.
- After mixing the egg mixture, pour it into the flour mixture. Mix together to combine.
- Brush the rectangular baking pan with butter then pour the cornbread mixture into the baking pan carefully.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Then bake the cornbread mixture for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, check the inner part of the cornbread using a toothpick. When the toothpick comes out clean it means the cornbread is cook already.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 769kcal | Carbohydrates: 95g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 766mg | Potassium: 323mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 43g | Vitamin A: 1166IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 177mg | Iron: 3mg