Best Carrot Cake Recipe
A variation of cake dish that is made of carrots and complemented with orange juice and other flavors. A perfect dish to make your kids happy.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- Round baking dish
- 2 pcs Carrot blend the carrot until totally crushed
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 pcs Eggs
- 1 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Beat the eggs using a hand mixer. Beat it well, then add sugar, orange juice, and oil.
- After mixing, slowly add the flour mixture.
- Add the blended carrots. Mix it well.
- Brush the round baking dish with a bit of oil, then pour the carrot mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake the carrot cake mixture for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, check the cake using a toothpick and if it came out clean it means it's cook already.
- Make slices and enjoy!
Calories: 691kcal | Carbohydrates: 106g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 770mg | Potassium: 125mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 63g | Vitamin A: 84IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 111mg | Iron: 3mg