Best Vanilla Chiffon Cake
This is the most basic variation of cake. No need to put an icing on it, because it's better without it.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- Baking Round Pan
- 8 pcs Eggs
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Royal
- 2 tbsp Corn Starch
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 cups Flour
- Separate the egg yolk for white in a separate bowl.
- Beat well the egg yolk until softened.
- Then add the oil, vanilla, 1 cup of sugar, salt, royal, corn starch, baking powder, and flour. Mix well and set aside.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the egg white, while mixing the sugar slowly onto the egg white for 10 minutes or until fluffy.
- Then, pour the egg yolk mixture onto the egg white mixture and mix it using a spatula. Mix well.
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C.
- Fill the round baking dish with the mixture and bake it for 55 minutes.Tip: Don't open the oven for 55 minutes.
- After 55 minutes, remove the cake from the oven. Let it cool for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, make slices. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 785kcal | Carbohydrates: 114g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 435mg | Potassium: 186mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 63g | Vitamin A: 37IU | Calcium: 94mg | Iron: 3mg