- 4 slices Salmon
- 4 cloves Garlic crushed and minced
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Chinese parsley minced
- Season both sides of salmon with salt, ground black pepper, and garlic powder.
- In a wide pan, melt the butter and saute garlic over low heat, then spread the garlic and add the salmon.
- Cook the salmon until lightly brown. When both sides of salmon are already light brown transfer on a plate and sprinkle with Chinese parsley on top.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 53kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 318mg | Potassium: 110mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 62IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg