Best Ginataang Yellow Fin Tuna
When we say Filipino cuisine coconut cream might be a typical ingredient of their dish. Ginataang yellow fin tuna is a creamy dish, rich and flavorful.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- ½ kg Yellow fin tuna Cleaned and cut into rounds
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1 pc Red onion cut into strips
- 2 pcs Green chili
- ½ cup Vinegar
- 2 thumbs Ginger cut into thin rounds
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- In a pan, arrange the fish and season it with onion, ginger, green chili, salt, and ground black pepper then pour the vinegar into the pan. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, pour the coconut milk into the pan, continue stirring until boil.
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes over low heat.
- After 5 minutes, serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 255kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 357mg | Potassium: 676mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 3mg