- 4 pcs Tilapia large, cleaned and scales removed
- 8 pcs Bok choy or pechay leaves
- ¼ cup Ginger cut into strips
- ½ cup Onion cut into strips
- ½ cup Tomatoes cubed
- ¼ cup Garlic chopped
- 4 pcs Long green chilies
- 2 cups Coconut milk
- ½ cup Water
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- In a bowl, combine garlic, onion, tomatoes, and ginger then season with salt and mix.
- Stuff the tilapia with the mixture.
- Wrap the bok choy around the tilapia. Use 2 bok choy leaves to ensure that the entire fish is wrapped.
- Arrange the wrapped tilapia in a wide cooking pan then pour-in coconut milk and water. Cover, and turn on heat.
- Cook the fish in medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Turn off heat. Remove the cooking twine and transfer the fish to a serving plate.
- Serve hot. Share and enjoy!
Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 316mg | Potassium: 381mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 245IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 4mg