Best Beef Hinalang Recipe
- 2 lbs Beef cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cup Beef stock
- 3/4 cup Spring onions cut into 1-inch long
- 6 pcs Green chilies cut into 1/2-inch long
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- 1 pc White onion cut into strips
- 1/2 cup Ginger cut into strips
- 5 cups Water
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Heat oil in a pot. Saute onion, garlic, and ginger.
- Once onion softens, add beef. Saute until medium brown.
- Pour vinegar and soy sauce. Let boil for 30 minutes over medium heat.
- Then, add the black pepper, beef stock, water, green chilies and spring onions. Boil for another 3-5 minutes.
- Serve while hot! Enjoy.
Calories: 669kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 51g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 161mg | Sodium: 862mg | Potassium: 899mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 187IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 5mg