Best Beef Lauya Recipe
This is a delicious beef soup that is almost similar to Nilaga. The only difference is that this dish uses lots of ginger.
Servings 4 people
- 1 kg Beef Meat cut into serving pieces
- 1 cup Young Onion chopped
- 2 pcs White Onion peeled and halved
- 2 thumbs Ginger sliced
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Whole Peppercorn
- 2 cups Beef Broth
- 5 cups Water
- Combine broth and water in a pot, toss in beef meat. Bring to boil and skim the scum.
- When it's already boiling, season it with ginger, pepper, garlic powder, and onion.
- Simmer for 1 hour or until beef is tender.
- Toss in young onion. Mix and ladle into a bowl.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 362kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 57g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 155mg | Sodium: 602mg | Potassium: 917mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 5mg