Best Arroz Valenciana Recipe
An all in one meal that will surely make your tummy full. This dish originated in Latin America, it is known for various and savory flavors in just one bite.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- ½ kg Chicken breast cut into cubes
- 2 pcs Chorizo bilbao cut into rounds
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- ½ cup Coconut milk
- ½ cup Glutinous flour
- ½ cup Rice
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Tomato paste
- ¼ cup Raisins
- ¼ cup Green peas
- ½ teaspoon Saffron
- 1 pc Red bell pepper
- 2 pcs Hard boiled egg
- 3 cloves Garlic crushed into pieces
- 1 pc Onion medium and cut into strips
- 2 pcs Tomatoes medium and cut into cubes
- 2 teaspoon Olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- In a large skillet, saute garlic until golden brown, add onion, tomatoes and mix until softened.
- Now add the chicken meat, mix until brown.
- When the chicken is brown already, season it with salt, ground black pepper, then pour chicken broth and coconut milk into the skillet.
- Combine glutinous rice and common rice in a bowl and then wash and filter.
- Now add the rice mixture into the skillet. Cover and boil for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add tomato paste, saffron, green peas, and raisin. Mix and cover for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, remove the skillet cover and add red chili on top. Cover and cook for another 15 minutes over low heat.
- After 15 minutes, check if the rice is cooked already if so, add the sliced boiled egg on top.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 730mg | Potassium: 745mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 309IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 2mg