- 1 lb Beef sirloin cut into strips
- 4 tablespoon Hoisin sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoon Liquid seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon Salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 pc White onion diced
- 3 tablespoon Cooking oil
- 2 cups Young corn cut into halves
- ¾ cups Water
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch melted with water
- 2 tablespoon Spring onions cut into small pieces
- In a casserole, put-in the beef with hoisin sauce, seasoning, salt and pepper then mix well. Let boil for 30 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat oil in frying pan. Saute garlic and onion until light brown.
- Add-in the boiled beef mixture and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Then put the young corn and mix for about 3-5 minutes.
- Prepare the cornstarch and gradually pour in the beef and continue mixing until the soup gets thick.
- Transfer into a serving plate and sprinkle spring onions on top.
- Eat while hot! Enjoy.
Calories: 274kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 477mg | Potassium: 433mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 30IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 2mg