Best Beef Braciole Recipe
Servings 4 people
- 1 kg Beef meat thinly sliced and 2 inches wide
- 12 cloves Garlic finely sliced
- 1/2 cup Parsley chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 cups Red wine
- 2 cups Beef broth
- 1 can Crushed tomato
- 2 tsp Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 12 pcs Prosciutto thin slices
- In a bowl, put 4 pcs of sliced garlic, parsley, cheese, breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Get 1 slice of beef and top it with prosciutto and ingredients mixture. Then roll it and use a toothpick to lock the rolled beef.
- Do the same procedure with the remaining sliced beef.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, then fry the rolled beef until brown. After cooking all the rolled beef, put it all again in the pan and add the wine, beef broth, crushed tomato, and the remaining seasoning in the bowl.
- Cook it for 1 1/2 hour over low heat. After 1 1/2 hour, remove the toothpick from the rolled beef.
- Sprinkle it with parsley. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 666kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 70g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 174mg | Sodium: 1398mg | Potassium: 1512mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1106IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 470mg | Iron: 9mg