Table of Contents Hide
- ¼ cup Oil
- 2 pcs Potato cut into big cubes
- 1 pc Onion cut into small cubes
- 4 cloves Garlic crushed into pieces
- 1 kg Beef cut into 1 1/12-inch cubes
- 2 pcs Carrot medium and cut into big cubes
- 1 tablespoon Fish sauce
- 2 cups Water
- 1 ½ cup Coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon Curry powder
- 1 pc Red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 pc Green bell pepper cut into strips
- ½ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a pot and saute garlic until golden brown, then add onion until translucent.
- Add the beef into the pot and mix for 5 minutes, or until brown.
- After 5 minutes, add curry powder, ground black pepper, and fish sauce. Mix then pour the coconut milk into the pan, and stir until boil.
- When it's boiling already, cover the pot and cook for 1 - 1 /12 hour, or until beef is tender.
- When beef is tender already, add water, potatoes, carrots. Boil for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add red and green bell pepper. Then cook for the last 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 943kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 83g | Saturated Fat: 36g | Cholesterol: 178mg | Sodium: 540mg | Potassium: 933mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 113IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 9mg