Best Corned Beef Omelette Recipe
- 2 can Corned beef
- 6 pcs Eggs
- 2 pcs Onion large size, diced
- 2 pcs Tomato large size, diced
- 3 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt to taste
- Prepare the corned beef by sautéing. Heat oil in a pan and then saute tomato and onion.
- Add corned beef. Continue to saute for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from the pan and let it cool down.
- Crack the eggs and place in a large mixing bowl. Add the salt and pepper.. Beat until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add sautéed Corned beef. Stir to mix the ingredients. Note: Make sure that the corned beef has cooled down before you execute this step.
- Heat a frying pan. Add 1 tablespoon cooking oil. Scoop around ½ to ¾ cups of the corned beef and egg mixture and pour in the pan. Cook for 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Use a spatula to flip the omelet and cook the other side for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 1371mg | Potassium: 297mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 2mg