- 1 lb Beef tenderloin sliced into 6 inch long, ½ inch thick
- ½ cup Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon Garlic minced
- 3 tablespoon Brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon White sugar
- 1 tablespoon Wine
- 1 tablespoon Sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon Chili powder
- Make the marinade by combining soy sauce, garlic, sugars, wine, sesame oil, and chili powder in a bowl. Stir.
- Place the sliced beef in a heavy duty freezer bag and pour in the marinade.
- Secure the freezer bag by sealing the edges. Make sure to release all the air inside the bag before closing.
- Place the bag in the fridge and marinate overnight.
- Grill the short ribs for about 8-10 minutes per side (depending on the heat) while basting with the remaining marinade.
- Place in a serving plate. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!
Calories: 414kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 1682mg | Potassium: 434mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 3mg