Best Gyoza Recipe
Servings 4 peopl
- 1/2 kg Beef meat ground
- 1 1/2 cup Cabbage cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup Scallion chopped
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 pc Ginger thumb and grated
- 1 pack Gyoza wrapper
- 1/4 cup Water
- In a bowl, mix the ground beef, cabbage, scallion, garlic, soy sauce, salt, pepper, and ginger. Mix well.
- Get 1 gyoza wrapper, then put 1 1/2 tsp of the ground beef mixture.
- Fold the wrapper in half, then seal it with moistened fingers. Apply the same procedure with the remaining gyoza wrapper.
- Heat oil in a pan. Cook each side of gyoza for 1 minute, or until lightly brown.
- Pour the water and bring it to boil for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, pour the remaining sesame oil, then boil for another 3 minutes or until the water is gone.
- Serve it on a plate with the sauce and enjoy!
Calories: 238kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 452mg | Potassium: 505mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 3mg