- Llanera (molder)
- Aluminum foil
- 2 lbs Ground Pork
- ½ cup Green peas
- ½ cup Bread crumbs
- 4 pcs Eggs boiled
- 2 pcs Fresh eggs
- ¼ cup Sweet pickle relish
- ¼ cup Raisin
- ¼ cup Red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon Salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 10 cups Water for steaming
- Remove the shell of the boiled eggs and cut into halves. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ground pork, green peas, bread crumbs, pickle relish, fresh eggs, raisins, bell pepper, salt and ground pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Prepare the Llanera and scoop the pork mixture in to the llanera until it occupies at least ¾ of the total volume.
- Arrange the sliced eggs and ensure that the eggs are well distributed on the llanera.
- Then, cover the whole llanera with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Pour at least 6 cups of water in the steamer. Arrange the containers in the steamer and steam for 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes, remove the steamed mixture from the llanera and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve while hot! Eat and enjoy.
Calories: 718kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 49g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 172mg | Sodium: 966mg | Potassium: 816mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 633IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 3mg