Table of Contents Hide
Best Italian Meatballs Recipe
Savory and mouth-watering meatballs because of its beef and pork combination; loaded with different Italian flavors. Perfect dish for a fancy dinner or can also be an appetizer.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- ½ kg Beef meat ground
- ¼ kg Pork meat ground
- ½ cup Milk powdered
- ¾ cup Bread crumbs
- ½ cup Italian sausage cut into small cubes
- 1 pc White onion cut into small cubes
- 3 cloves Garlic crushed
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 2 pcs Eggs large and beaten
- ¼ cup Parsley minced
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- ¼ cup Marinara sauce
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, combine powdered milk and bread crumbs. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine pork and beef meat then season it with salt, ground black pepper, Italian sausage, onion, garlic, parsley, and parmesan. Mix well then add the bread crumbs mixture into the pork and beef mixture. Mix well.
- Form meat mixture into balls about 1 ½ inches in diameter.
- When you're done making meatballs, heat oil in a pan and cook each meatball over low heat until browned.
- After frying all the meatballs, pour the marinara sauce into the same pan and boil for 5 minutes over low heat.
- After 5 minutes, add all the fried meatballs into the pan with marinara sauce, cover, and cook for 5 minutes over low heat.
- After 5 minutes, transfer into a bowl. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 653kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 56g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 167mg | Sodium: 1319mg | Potassium: 864mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 643IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 415mg | Iron: 5mg