Best Mexican Casserole Recipe
Servings 4 people
- Rectangular baking dish
- 1 kg Ground beef
- 1/2 cup Onion cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup Jalapeño
- 1 cup Tomato diced
- 1 cup Corn sweetened
- 1 cup Black beans
- 1/2 cup Taco seasoning
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 8 pcs Tortillas
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- In a large pan, cook ground beef with onion until brown, then add jalapeño, diced tomato, corn, black beans, and taco seasoning, mix again for 10 minutes. Set aside
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brush the baking dish with a bit of oil, and add four tortillas to make the first layer. Then add half of the beef mixture into the baking dish and spread sour cream on the top of the beef mixture.
- Add the remaining tortillas, and pour the remaining beef mixture, cover the baking dish with aluminum foil, then bake it for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove the baking dish from the oven and add parmesan cheese on the top, then bake it for another 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 854kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 54g | Fat: 60g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Cholesterol: 201mg | Sodium: 408mg | Potassium: 1081mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 688IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 245mg | Iron: 6mg