Best Papis Recipe
- 1 lb Beef Sirloin cut into strips
- 1 can Pork and beans
- 1 pc Large white onion cubed
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 cups Beef stock
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Saute garlic until brown. Then add the onion and cook until it turns transparent.
- Add the beef and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour-in beef stock then cover and boil for 1 hour over low heat.
- Once the beef gets tender, add the pork and beans and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Transfer in a serving plate. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 432kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 1272mg | Potassium: 1248mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 144mg | Iron: 6mg