Best Shrimp Scampi Pasta Recipe
A savory seafood dish that is made of shrimp and pasta. It has a tasty buttery sauce with a mouth-watering scent that is perfect for a fancy meal.
Servings 4 people
- 1/2 kg Shrimp big, peeled, and set aside the shrimp tails for garnishing.
- 4 cloves Garlic crushed into pieces
- 1/4 kg Spaghetti pasta cooked according to package directions
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Wine
- 1 tsp Lemon peel grated
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Parsley chopped
- Heat olive oil and melt the butter in a pan until slightly brown, toss in grated lemon peel, salt, and lemon juice. Mix for 5 minutes and then add the shrimp into the pan. Mix until the color of the shrimp turned pink.
- Put the cooked pasta into a large plate, place the shrimp on top of the pasta and then pour the sauce on top,
- Sprinkle it with parsley on top, Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 425kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 330mg | Sodium: 1380mg | Potassium: 251mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 273IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 200mg | Iron: 4mg