- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 lb Ground pork
- ½ cup Parsley minced
- 1 ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1 pc Medium red bell pepper cubed
- 1 pc Medium green bell pepper cubed
- ¾ cup Cheese shredded
- Combine ground pork, ground beef, parsley, garlic powder, salt. and ground black pepper in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Scoop around ¼ cup mixture from the bowl and roll it into a ball shaped figure using your hands.
- Put it in a middle of a burger stuffer tool. Press. Arrange a decent amount of bell peppers and cheese in the middle. Top with 2 to 3 tablespoons of meat mixture to secure the opening. Perform this step until all ingredients are consumed.
- Heat-up the grill or grilling pan. Start to grill the first side for 3-5 minutes. Turn it over and continue to grill the other side for 5-7 minutes.
- Arrange in a plate. Serve as it is or place it in between two buns.
- Share and enjoy!
Calories: 679kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 54g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 184mg | Sodium: 857mg | Potassium: 708mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 844IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 199mg | Iron: 4mg