Best Sushi Summer Roll Recipe
- 4 pcs Tapioca or rice paper
- 1 pc Avocado cut lengthwise
- 1 pc Cucumber sliced into thin strips
- 4 leaves Lettuce
- 8 pcs Large shrimps cooked and butterfly sliced
- 4 pcs Imitation crabmeat
- 2 cups Warm water
- 1 pc Carrots sliced into long thin strips
- Pour the water in a big bowl and soak the tapioca paper until it softens.
- Remove the softened tapioca paper and place on a kitchen towel and let it rest for half a minute.
- Align two shrimps in the middle of the softened tapioca paper. The outer part of the shrimp should be facing down.
- Arrange a leaf of lettuce on top the shrimp then top with slices of avocado, carrots, cucumber, and imitation crabmeat.
- Press down the filling using your fingers then fold the bottom end of the tapioca paper over the top of the filling. Roll halfway.
- Fold the edges of the tapioca paper inwards and continue rolling until the fillings are secured. Folding the ends will close both edges ensuring that the fillings are securely wrapped.
- If desired, slice each roll in the middle then transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve with your favorite dip. Share and enjoy!
Calories: 3kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 11mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 82IU | Vitamin C: 1mg