- 1/2 kg Beef loin widely sliced
- 1 kg Beef bones
- 1 tsp Mirin
- 1 inch Ginger
- 3 cloves Garlic 1 clove is crushed and minced the other 2 is crushed only
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Soy sauce
- 2 pcs Eggs
- 1/4 kg Ramen noodles
- 1 tsp Spring onion cut into small pieces
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Miso
- In a pot, boil beef bones with 1 crushed garlic, and slightly crushed ginger.
- Boil for 6 hours.
- Season the beef loin with salt.
- Boil eggs for 6 minutes. After 6 minutes, mix soy sauce, 1/2 tbsp sugar, and 1 crushed garlic.
- Peel the eggs, then put it on the soy sauce mixture. Mix well.
- In a pot, boil ramen noodles for 8 minutes. After 8 minutes, transfer the noodles into a bowl and add pieces of uncooked beef loin, garlic, and 1 boiled egg sliced into two, sprinkle with spring onion.
- Use a strainer to pour 3 cups of beef broth into a pot, then add 1/2 tsp mirin, 1/2 tsp miso, and 1/2 tbsp sugar. Bring to boil, then pour it into the bowl with beef ramen.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Calories: 447kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 1842mg | Potassium: 542mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 5mg