- 2 lbs Chicken cut into cubes
- 1 cup Vinegar
- 1 cup Chicken stock
- 1 cup Water
- ½ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 5 cloves Garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon Sugar
- 3 pcs Bay leaf
- 4 tablespoon Cooking oil
- Arrange chicken in a large bowl. Add chicken stock, bay leaf, pepper, and vinegar. Mix well. Marinate for at least 30 minutes. Note: Keep the marinade sauce for later use.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry each chicken piece for 1-2 minutes per side. Remove from the pan, and then place on a clean plate. Set aside.
- Using the remaining oil, saute garlic for 20 seconds. Add the pan-fried chicken. Pour the remaining marinade ingredients and add water and sugar. Let boil.
- Cover the pan and adjust heat between low and medium. Cook for 25 minutes. Add more water if needed.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with warm rice. Share and enjoy!
Calories: 395kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 176mg | Potassium: 284mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 199IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1mg