Best Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
A perfect and maybe the most common cupcake dish that is easy to make and prepare. This dish is flavored with cocoa.
Servings 4 people
- Cupcake Molder
- Baking Paper
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1 pc Egg big
- 1/2 tsp Vinegar
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Now, add the sugar. Mix well.
- Then add water, oil, egg, and vinegar. Beat the mixtures well.
- Prepare the cupcake molder, and put each cupcake molder with baking paper.
- Then fill the cupcake cups 3/4 full.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Bake the cupcake for 20 minutes or until the inserted toothpick came out clean.
- Serve with your choice of drink and enjoy!
Calories: 638kcal | Carbohydrates: 93g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 616mg | Potassium: 214mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 50g | Calcium: 197mg | Iron: 4mg