- 4 cube Beef meat cleaned
- 3 tablespoon Salted butter
- 2 tablespoon Onion minced
- ½ cup Flour
- 2 tablespoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Steak seasoning
- ¼ tablespoon Salt
- ¼ tablespoon Ground black pepper
- In a bowl, combine the beef meat, salt, ground black pepper, and steak seasoning. Mix well then set aside.
- Mix the flour, paprika, salt and ground black pepper in a wide plate. Mix well.
- Coat the beef meat using the flour mixture.
- Melt the butter in a heated pan.
- Place the coated beef meat carefully in a low heated pan. Cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes on each side.
- When all steaks have been fried off, saute the minced onion in the same pan until it turns translucent. Finally, put the fried steak on the sauteed onion.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 515mg | Potassium: 94mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1963IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 2mg