- 2 lbs Large shrimps peeled
- 1 pc Red bell pepper cut into 1 inch long
- 1 pc Green bell pepper cut into 1 inch long
- ½ cup Onion cut into ½ inch long
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 4 pcs Red chilies
- ½ cup Unsalted peanuts cracked
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
For the Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 2 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon Sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon Sugar
- 2 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon Water
- Heat a pan or wok then pour the cooking oil.
- Once the cooking oil gets hot, saute onion for 5 minutes.
- Add the green and red bell pepper. Continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Then season with salt and pepper.
- Add-in the garlic and cook for 3 minutes.
- Put the shrimps and cook for 5 minutes or until it turns lightly pink in color. Note: Do not overcook.
- Then add the chili and peanuts, cook for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In another pan, combine the ingredients of the sauce. Soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, cornstarch and water. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes over low heat or until it boils.
- Then gradually pour-in the sauce in the shrimp.
- Serve while hot! Enjoy.
Calories: 188kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 796mg | Potassium: 180mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg