- 1 cup Mung Bean
- ¾ cup Glutinous Rice
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- 4 cups Water
- Take a skillet, preheat over medium heat and place mung beans, cook until dark brown.
- Place on a wide tray, required aluminum or stainless.
- Cool and then crush with a glass bottle. Roll the bottle until the mung beans are slightly crushed.
- Put 4 cups of water in a casserole, boil and when boiling put the crushed bean. Cook for 20 mins.
- Put glutinous rice, mix until boiling and when boiling cover and reduce fire. Cook for another 30 mins. (Every 2 mins mix it)
- Put the coconut milk and sugar in the mixture until boiling again. When boiling cook for 5 mins.
- Serve while hot.
Calories: 724kcal | Carbohydrates: 114g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Sodium: 38mg | Potassium: 920mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 53g | Vitamin A: 59IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 100mg | Iron: 8mg